The holdings of major shareholders of brokerage stocks are small climax state securities holdings of 21 million 500 thousand shares by the Sohu Securities newspaper reporter Lv Jiangtao – at the beginning of 2016, A stock market once again experienced a wave of relatively large decline. From January 4th to yesterday’s closing, the Shanghai Composite Index fell from 3539.18 to 2688.85 points, or 24%. Similar to irrational fall in late June last year, after the stock market crash this year, the major shareholders of the securities company once again played the vanguard role of overweight. Yesterday evening, the state securities announced that the related stock movements, the company received a controlling shareholder of Changsha Jiuzhitang (Group) Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as the concerted action of Jiuzhitang group) Yongjin Klc Holdings Ltd (hereinafter referred to as Yongjin investment) Notice, Yongjin investment recently through the SSE centralized auction trading system from the two market cumulative holdings of shares of the company 21508273 shares. After the holdings, the actual control of the investment and Yongjin Jiuzhitang group together hold 817840203 shares of the company shares, representing 27.0418% of total share capital. State securities also said in the announcement, the future development prospects of the company based on confidence, Yongjin investment plans in the next 12 months (starting from January 28, 2016) as the change of stock price to decide whether to continue the exchange system through the holdings of shares of the company, and will be in strict accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the timely disclosure obligations. In fact, the state securities is not the first listed company to gain large shareholder holdings this year. Changjiang Securities in January 27th has announced that sinline Group Chairman Liu Yiqian with daughter Liu Wenchao in August 24th last year to January 27th this year, holdings of Changjiang Securities owned by Liu Yiqian Kuo Hua life during the period from August 24, 2015 to January 27, 2016 the cumulative holdings of shares 236 million 646 thousand and 100 shares, representing the company’s total share capital of 4.99%; at the same time, the daughter of Liu Yiqian Liu Wenchao in January 27th of this year to buy 474 thousand and 300 shares of the company. The company’s total share capital of 0.01%, the total shareholding of 5%. It is worth mentioning that, Changjiang Securities and national securities are issued a private placement plan in 2015 last year, also have an irrational stock market decline significantly reduced the price set by the. Among them, Changjiang securities issuance price from 15.25 yuan shares down to 10.91 yuan shares, the state securities issuance price has risen from 26.85 yuan down to 14.38 Yuan stock shares. However, as of yesterday’s close, Changjiang Securities shares closed at 9.07 yuan, the State Securities shares closed at 11.11 yuan, the current stock price and the issuance price upside down by respectively 16.86% and 22.74%. In addition, last year issued a private placement plan in listed firms, Shenwan Hong’s share price and additional price upside down, and the Shanxi securities and Dongxing Securities shares currently has close to its placement upset. Analysis of the industry, there is a private placement plan of the securities company, its major shareholders will increase the willingness to maintain the stock price more strongly. According to the "Securities Daily" reporter incomplete statistics, last June, the stock market began irrational.

大股东增持券商股现小高潮 国金证券获增持2150万股-搜狐证券   本报记者 吕江涛   2016年伊始,A股市场再次经历一波较大幅度的下跌。1月4日至昨日收盘,上证指数从3539.18点跌至2688.85点,跌幅高达24%。与去年6月下旬非理性下跌类似,在今年的股市大跌后,券商大股东再次扮演了增持急先锋角色。   昨日晚间,国金证券公告称 相关公司股票走势 ,接到公司控股股东长沙九芝堂(集团)有限公司(以下简称九芝堂集团)之一致行动人涌金投资控股有限公司(以下简称涌金投资)通知,涌金投资近日通过上交所集中竞价交易系统从二级市场累计增持了公司股份 21508273股。本次增持后,实际控制人通过涌金投资及九芝堂集团合计持有公司股份817840203 股,占公司总股本的 27.0418%。   国金证券在公告中还表示,基于对公司未来发展前景的信心,涌金投资计划在未来12个月内(自2016年1月28日起算)视股价变化情况决定是否继续通过上交所系统增持公司股份,并将严格按照法律法规的规定及时履行信息披露义务。   事实上,国金证券并不是今年以来第一家获得大股东增持的上市券商。长江证券1月27日曾公告称,新理益集团董事长刘益谦携女儿刘雯超于去年8月24日至今年1月27日增持长江证券,刘益谦旗下的国华人寿于2015年8月24日至2016年1月27日期间累计增持公司股份23664.61万股,占公司总股本的4.99%;同时刘益谦的女儿刘雯超于今年1月27日买入公司股份47.43万股,占公司总股本的0.01%,合计持股达到5%。   值得一提的是,长江证券和国金证券都在2015年发布定向增发计划,也都曾在去年股市非理性下跌之后大幅下调了定增底价。其中,长江证券的增发底价由15.25元 股下调至10.91元 股,国金证券的增发底价也已经由26.85元 股下调至14.38元 股。   然而,截至昨日收盘,长江证券收于9.07元 股,国金证券收于11.11元 股,当前股价与增发底价倒挂幅度分别达到16.86%和22.74%。   此外,去年发布定向增发计划的上市券商中,申万宏源的股价也与增发价倒挂,而山西证券和东兴证券当前股价也已经接近其增发底价。业内人士分析,有定向增发计划的券商,其大股东用增持方式维护股价的意愿更加强烈。   据《证券日报》记者不完全统计,去年6月下旬开始的股市非理性下跌之后,在23家上市券商中,有16家券商发布关于控股股东增持(或不减持并择机增持)公司股份的公告。国元证券、长江证券、东吴证券等11家券商已经公告股东增持或拟增持的数额。上述券商多为在去年上半年就发布定向增发公告的公司。相关的主题文章: